Friday, January 6, 2012

Movie #3 - Inception (2010)

Inception is probably the closest I've seen to a perfect film in recent memory.  This was a repeat (many times) viewing, but I still noticed things on my blu-ray that I had never seen before.  The subtle, small droplets of blood coming from Saito's mouth in the weightless scene, for example.  Such a complex concept and script deserves multi-multiple viewings and so far it hasn't gotten old for me yet.  The most amazing effects ever in a movie, incredibly written and performed.  The coolest rotating-room stunt sequence ever by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  I can't say enough about it.  The only plot hole I can find is that if Cobb is such a wanted man, how can he travel all over the world so easily.  I explain this away by assuming that from his line of work he has a lot of money which can (at least in the movie world) buy you passage anywhere you want. Enough ranting about how good this is.  If you haven't seen it, see it NOW!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment