Thursday, January 5, 2012

Movie #2 - Breaking Bad Season 1


My second film of the year is a TV show, and I'm cheating a little.  I watched most of Breaking Bad Season 1 in 2011, but I did watch the final 3 episodes this year.  I had to include it here because I plan on watching the rest of the series so far very soon and it wouldn't make much sense to start with Season 2. This is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen.  Bryan Cranston is absolutely perfect as the chemistry teacher/cancer patient/meth cooker. I have noticed that he seems to be getting a lot more movie jobs lately.  The writing is superb.  I've been watching it on Netflix and it's difficult to go to bed even at 3 a.m. without watching the next episode.  Hopefully AMC won't Deadwood me on this one.  

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment